Friday, December 22, 2006

Not information.. Revelation

I love God, I love Jesus, but I found out this week it's not about just that. It's not about salvation. It's about the Kingdom of God. We are His children. We find our purpose in Him and Him alone. It's a new style of life that isn't just 'being a good person'. It's confidence in the position I have in Him. I am a daughter of God. That is powerful. When someone really has Jesus in their life, their life will change. If there is no change I don't really have Jesus in my life. I'm not really following. I can accept Him all I want, but if I'm not following then how can my life really change? He's always moving. It's about being who He has called me to be. His daughter, a believer, worshipper, teacher, a leader... the light in the darkness.



After John was arrested, Jesus went to Galilee preaching the Message of God:
" Time's up! God's kingdom is here. Change your life and believe the Message." Mark 1:15

No comments: