Sunday, December 03, 2006

IMPACT

Today as I sat in service, I felt the message really speak to my heart. I've come all this way in life, doing all these things to try to be successful, maintain a good reputation, please others, 'be a good person', but none of that is what my life is all about. It's not about my finances, not about my failures, my successes, it's about the one who changed my life forever. It's about trusting in the one who is trustworthy. The one who never fails, the one who carried me through all of the struggles. The one who I turned my back on and still remained right there waiting for me to give up and choose Him. Everytime i try to live in my own little world he calls me out. He shows me a way that's so different than i ever imagined. He says Cori, 'follow me, trust me, quit looking everywhere else, quit trying to control where life leads, quit trying to do all this stuff yourself, you need me and I'm right here. I will show you even when you don't believe.'To me that is life and that is amazing. There is no other like Him, there never was and there never will be. I am convinced of this.

No comments: