Monday, November 20, 2006

Today

Without Him life is not worth living. He has put so many things in front of me to test my faith, my trust, my character. The funny thing is, i'm thankful for what He's doing right now. I realize it's more than just my struggle, it's more than the pain, because it's not even about me. How easy that is to forget. We walk around in our world all day long, thinking of what we want, what we need, how people treated us, what we looked like, how we dress, what we did, how we feel... But at the end of the day does it really matter what we want and what we dressed in? Is that what our life comes down to? Is that it? Work hard, succeed, be happy, have a family and live happily ever after and hopefully make good money. That's what it's about?

He changed that in me. He gave me purpose, that's why i'm alive.

No comments: